Is Fox Busines Overtaking CNBC?VW Staff
Fox Business Network, the finance oriented cable property owned by News Corp (NASDAQ:NWSA), (NASDQ:NWS) has made great strides in popularity and content since it began operation in October 2007. The latest viewing figures show the cable channel may be outpacing its rivals.
The incumbent in the sector is CNBC, a property owned by NBC Universal, 51% of which is owned by Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) with the remaining 49% under the control of General Electric Company (NYSE:GE). Since the inception of Fox Business . . .
This content is exclusively for paying members.
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and cookies if that does not work email [email protected] or click Chat.