Whitebox: Ten Enduring Principles to Interpret Constant Market ChangeGuest Post
Ten Enduring Principles to Interpret Constant Market Change by Whitebox Advisors
1. The source of investment return is the efficient reduction of risk.
2. Know the drivers of your investment; maximize exposure to the mispricing and minimize exposure to everything else.
3. Right or wrong, the market always has a message; listen critically.
4. Ask yourself THE 4 QUESTIONS
- How large is the apparent mispricing?
- What is your level of confidence in the mispricing?
- What is the most efficient hedge . . .
This content is exclusively for paying members.
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and cookies if that does not work email firstname.lastname@example.org or click chat.