Short Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) – JCAP [Slides]VW Staff
J Capital Research's Anne Stevenson-Yang presentation on "Long and Short the China Dream" in which she talks about when to short Alibaba.
China has been a Silicon Valley ca. December 1999--since 2006.
- China’s excess of capital leads to focus on volume growth over profitability.
- Continuing fragmentation from regulatory and financial sources.
- Executives are rewarded for raising capital and use that in turn to create their own growth.
- Cash is power: important to hold a lot of it
- But cash also makes companies a target . . .
This content is exclusively for paying members. Access all of our content on including years of timeless investment news and in depth analysis for only a few dollars a month by signing up here while also supporting quality content and journalism, or learn more about our premium content here
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and then cookies if that does not work email email@example.com or click chat button and we will get back to you as quick as humanly possible