Mark Mobius: "Passport To Profits" – Plus FULL SALT Conference CoverageVW Staff
Mark Mobius Speaking on a "Passport To Profits" panel at the SALT Conference.
- Jim Chanos: Oil E&P Model in North America Isn’t Economic; Looking at Aramco; Cheniere Is ‘Dramatically Overvalued’; Was Short LC
- Stock Pitch Panel: Richard Chilton, John Lykouretzos (Hoplite), John Burbank, Jim Chanos
- Kyle Bass, Leon Cooperman Diverge On Economy
- Sam Zell At SALT 2016: We Are Subsidizing Billionaires Buying Tesla Cars!
- Ken Griffin On Lessons Learned From Early Years
- Nassim Taleb Has Mercy On Janet Yellen
- David Rubenstein: Surprised Macro Hedge Funds ‘Got It Wrong’ And More; Clinton Likely To Win
- Activism Panel: Scott Ferguson, Cliff Robbins, Jeff Smith
- Michael Lewis On Michael Burry, Christian Bale and The Big Short
Mark Mobius: "Passport To Profits"
“We have been and we are. We think that the opportunities in Brazil are tremendous. You have to go back and see how Brazil has progressed. When I went in the early 90s, they were at 2000% inflation…. This is the situation you have where the country has gone through incredible changes. It’s a young population. I believe it’s a temporary situation.”
Dilma may be impeached, Liz Claman points out
“A great time to invest is when there’s been a lot of uncertainty,” Mobius said. “Chances of [Dilma] being impeached is very high.”
This content is exclusively for paying members. Access all of our content on including years of timeless investment news and in depth analysis for only a few dollars a month by signing up here while also supporting quality content and journalism, or learn more about our premium content here
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and then cookies if that does not work email email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as humanly possible