SALT Conference – Michael Lewis On Michael Burry And Christian Bale
SALT Conference - Michael Lewis On Michael Burry, Christian Bale and The Big Short
- Jim Chanos: Oil E&P Model in North America Isn’t Economic; Looking at Aramco; Cheniere Is ‘Dramatically Overvalued’; Was Short LC
- Stock Pitch Panel: Richard Chilton, John Lykouretzos (Hoplite), John Burbank, Jim Chanos
- Kyle Bass, Leon Cooperman Diverge On Economy
- Sam Zell At SALT 2016: We Are Subsidizing Billionaires Buying Tesla Cars!
- Ken Griffin On Lessons Learned From Early Years
- Nassim Taleb Has Mercy On Janet Yellen
- David Rubenstein: Surprised Macro Hedge Funds ‘Got It Wrong’ And More; Clinton Likely To Win
- Activism Panel: Scott Ferguson, Cliff Robbins, Jeff Smith
Michael Lewis - Movie vs the book
· There's this awkward relationship between the book author and the movie producers - they wish the author was dead. They think all you can do is screw it up. They pretend to believe to be interested in what I think.
· I didn't even go on the set for The Big Short. It's tedious watching a movie be made.
This content is exclusively for paying members. Access all of our content on including years of timeless investment news and in depth analysis for only a few dollars a month by signing up here while also supporting quality content and journalism, or learn more about our premium content here
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and then cookies if that does not work email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as humanly possible