Numerous Red Flags And Rats At SenesTech Inc (SNES)Guest Post
The author of this article has a short position in the company.
Q: What would you do if your company had:
- accumulated losses of $58 million,
- no commercially available product,
- a “going concern” from its auditors,
- largely run out of cash,
- was expected to incur significant losses for the foreseeable future,
- no strategic investors,
- questionable strategic partnerships,
- insiders who want to sell 15% of their personal stock . . .
This content is exclusively for paying members.
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and cookies if that does not work email [email protected] or click Chat.