Exchange Income Corporation (EIF) Needs To Clean House And Come Clean – CohodesGuest Post
- Mike Pyle has misled investors by covering up the grounding of the planes this winter. Mike Pyle also sold stock to investors this winter.
- Complicit sell-side firms earned big fees on stock sales to investors
- Multiple sources with personal knowledge contradict Mike Pyle
- Mike Pyle needs to RESIGN
- Sell-side needs to do independent research, not parrot Pyle’s fiction
- If EIF has nothing to hide, then break out R1 financial statements
- R1 needs a new CFO capable of preparing financial statements
- Rollups . . .
This content is exclusively for paying members. Sign up here
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and cookies if that does not work email email@example.com or click chat