Jeremy Siegel On MarketsVW Staff
Alex Dryden, J.P. Morgan Asset Management global market strategist, and Jeremy Siegel, Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania professor of finance, discuss the state of the markets during this earnings season and with the yield on the U.S. 10-Year at three percent.
Klarman 2017 letter on
- the danger of Chinese leverage
- Discipline while value investing in bubby times
- Value investing is not dead
- Radicalization of politics
- Dangerous FAANG valuations