Grant’s Conference SummaryJacob Wolinsky
Notes from conference by link and with text where its our notes below also see links for publicly available slide decks for a few speakers
- Francine Mckenna Berkshire Accounting games 10/14
- Stan Druckenmiller on macro outlook 10/15
- Jason Trennert 10/18
- Edward Chancellor notes 10/24
- Anthony Deden – Investment Value in and Age of Booms and Bust 10/18
- Slide decks
- Edward Chancellor 10/17
- Francine McKenna 10/17
- Logan Wright Rhodium Group short China 10/17
- Trennert, Jason DeSena – Strategas Research 10/17
- James Bianco 10/17
- Bill Ackman long Starbucks 10/19
The 9 years of free money with all sense of distortion wrought by radical monetary policy, which we can’t see the [quantification] but the intuition.
We are going to higher interest rates.
A lot of [...] will be exposed, and you will be very happy.
This content is exclusively for paying members.
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and cookies if that does not work email [email protected] or click Chat.