DG Value Likes This Midcap Dairy Producer – ValueWalk Premium

DG Value Likes This Midcap Dairy Producer

Dov Gertzulin's DG Value Funds returned approximately 3% in the first quarter of 2019, according to a copy of the firm's first quarter letter to investors, which has been reviewed by ValueWalk.

Q1 hedge fund letters, conference, scoops etc

DG's equity and credit investors helped the firm achieve its positive performance during the first three months of 2019. Equity investments were responsible for approximately 77% of net performance while credit investments generated the remaining at 23%. At the end of March, DG Value had a net exposure of 58% equity and 26% credit.

For more up-to-date hedge fund content, and exclusive access to value-focused hedge fund managers, check out ValueWalk’s exclusive value newsletter, Hidden Value Stocks.

SORRY!

This content is exclusively for paying members.

If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and cookies if that does not work email [email protected] or click Chat.


X
Saved Articles
X
TextTExtLInkTextTExtLInk
0