2019 Ben Graham Conference Notes: Cooperman, Greenblatt, Pzena, Nygren, Verdad And MoreJacob Wolinsky
Notes from the 2019 Ben Graham VI Annual Conference, which took place on Wednesday, June 19. The Ben Graham VI Annual Conference is the latest installment of CFA Society New York’s serialized, marquee event. The full-day conference features panels on the current state of value investing—both domestic and international—challenges and opportunities for value investing as volatility has recently returned, and much more!
This article was updated 7/11 with a lot more coverage
Chairman, CEO, Founder, Omega Advisors
- Family office, retired, no clients
- Leave when your up, don’t take away assets from your investors
- Very hard work, luck, intuition
- Intuition – quitting dental school in 8 days
- Interviewing 1966, 16 job offers, Goldman, not the best offer at the time
This content is exclusively for paying members.
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and cookies if that does not work email [email protected] or click Chat.