Notes From Howard Marks, Jeff Shen, Glen Kacher, Canyon, SoMa And More From The 2020 SohnX San Francisco ConferenceJacob Wolinsky
The following are rough notes from our coverage of the 2020 SohnX San Francisco Conference, held on October 6, 2020. This year’s virtual conference featured best ideas from some of the West Coast’s top investors, plus a fireside chat with Howard Marks. Stay tuned for more conference notes in coming days.
- Sohn San Francisco Investment Conference: No Street Capital On Purple Innovation Inc
- How To Generate Alpha: Look For A New Way To Do Things
- Canyon Partners At Sohn San Francisco: Buy This Financial Firm [In-Depth]
- Oaktree Capital’s Howard Marks at Sohn San Francisco On His “Invaluable” Advice
- Light Street Capital At Sohn San Francisco: Buy The Square Of Brazil
- SoMa Equity Partners: Uber Could Triple In Value
- Advantage Alpha Capital: On How Hedge Funds Can Generate Alpha Again
- CalSTRS deputy CIO talks tech stocks and ecommerce
This content is exclusively for paying members.
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and cookies if that does not work email firstname.lastname@example.org or click Chat.