Long-Term Return of Forecasts of Global InstitutionsGuest Post
- We collected average annual return forecasts for 5, 7, or 10 years from 12 large institutions: Amundi*, AQR, BNY Mellon, Callan, Franklin Templeton, GMO*, Morgan Stanley, Schroders, State Street, T Rowe Price, UBS*, Vanguard*
- The average of these forecasts shows a 6% p.a. expectation for equity
- Looking at the average of these forecasts, we should expect about 0.5% p.a. for bonds
- These institutions expect about 2% p.a. for commodities
- And about 2% p.a. for gold (though, only T Rowe Price had a forecast for gold)
Notes: *No return forecast for commodities. **Only T Rowe Price had a long-term return forecast for gold.
Article by Become A Better Investor