SALT Conference – Michael Lewis On Michael Burry And Christian Bale
SALT Conference - Michael Lewis On Michael Burry, Christian Bale and The Big Short
- Jim Chanos: Oil E&P Model in North America Isn’t Economic; Looking at Aramco; Cheniere Is ‘Dramatically Overvalued’; Was Short LC
- Stock Pitch Panel: Richard Chilton, John Lykouretzos (Hoplite), John Burbank, Jim Chanos
- Kyle Bass, Leon Cooperman Diverge On Economy
- Sam Zell At SALT 2016: We Are Subsidizing Billionaires Buying Tesla Cars!
- Ken Griffin On Lessons Learned From Early Years
- Nassim Taleb Has Mercy On Janet Yellen
- David Rubenstein: Surprised Macro Hedge Funds ‘Got It Wrong’ And More; Clinton Likely To Win
- Activism Panel: Scott Ferguson, Cliff Robbins, Jeff Smith
Michael Lewis - Movie vs the book
· There's this awkward relationship between the book author and the movie producers - they wish the author was dead. They think all you can do is screw it up. They pretend to believe to be interested in what I think.
· I didn't even go on the set for The Big Short. It's tedious watching a movie be made.
This content is exclusively for paying members.
If you are subscribed and having an account error please clear cache and cookies if that does not work email [email protected] or click Chat.