Tobias Carlisle And The Acquirers Multiple [PODCAST]VW Staff
Tobias Carlisle talks to Toby Jenkins about the marketing strategy and process for investment funds and his lessons from his journey to establishing authority: blogging, national media coverage, Twitter, influencer outreach and much more.
Tobias Carlisle And The Acquirers Multiple
- Toby founded an investment firm in Los Angeles named Eyquem Investment Management.
- Co-authored the book “Quantitative Value, + Web Site: A Practitioner’s Guide to Automating Intelligent Investment and Eliminating Behavioral Errors,” and is the author of the book “Deep Value: Why Activist Investors and Other Contrarians Battle for Control of Losing Corporations.”
- How he has used his books and blog to build his authority.
- Toby’s strategies for getting national media eg Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, Sky Business
- His writing process for 1000 words per day.
- Why knowing both sides of the argument is crucial to creating great content.
- The importance of titles and headlines.
- Quantitative Value, + Web Site: A Practitioner’s Guide to Automating Intelligent Investment and Eliminating Behavioral Errors
- “Deep Value: Why Activist Investors and Other Contrarians Battle for Control of Losing Corporations
- What Works on Wall Street, Fourth Edition: The Classic Guide to the Best-Performing Investment Strategies of All Time
Get in touch with Toby
- Visit his blog GreenBackd.com
- Visit his website AcquirersMultiple.com
- Follow him on twitter @Greenbackd