The Top Benefits of Attending the Value Investing CongressVW Staff
The 10th Annual New York Value Investing Congress is just weeks away (Sept. 8-9), ?but there’s still time to ?get your seat and enjoy the many benefits of attending the Congress in-person:
sign up for our free newsletter to ensure you do not miss our Value Investing Congress coverage.
- Speaker Wisdom – Congress speakers explain their stock ideas with detailed, well-reasoned analysis. But the presentations are not live-streamed or distributed afterwards, so only onsite attendees benefit from the brilliance of these successful money managers.
- Audience Q&A – Congress attendees are savvy, professional investors and their insightful questions often clarify and expand on a speaker’s investment thesis. As with speaker commentary, live Q&A is only available to onsite attendees.
- Exclusive Information – The Congress is closed to the media and live bloggers– our attendees benefit first from actionable information.
- Great Networking – The VIC Cocktail Reception has become a favorite among attendees for sharing new ideas, creating new business opportunities and making friendships that can last a lifetime.
Register now and benefit from attending the Congress in-person. But seats are strictly limited to 275, so we encourage ValueWalk readers to register now, before we sell out.
For a special ValueWalk Discount, register now with Offer Code: VALUEWALK at http://www.valueinvestingcongress.com/congress/register-now-partners/
Value Investing Congress confirmed Speakers include:
- Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors
- Sahm Adrangi, Kerrisdale Capital Management
- Carson Block, Muddy Waters Research
- Andrew Left, Citron Research
- Alexander Roepers, Atlantic Investment Management
- Jeffrey Smith, Starboard Value
- Amitabh Singhi, Surefin Investments
- Guy Spier, Aquamarine Fund
- David Hurwitz, SC Fundamental
- Michael Kao, Akanthos Capital
- Guy Gottfried, Rational Capital Management
- Adam Crocker, Metropolitan Capital Advisors
- Whitney Tilson, Kase Capital
- John Lewis, Osmium Partners
- Tim Eriksen, Eriksen Capital Management
- Cliff Remily, Northwest Priority Capital
- With more to come!
Again register now at the following URL using discount code VALUEWALK http://www.valueinvestingcongress.com/congress/register-now-partners/
LEAVE A COMMENT
You must be logged in to post a comment.